Class E race winning car 2023 in MGCC Midget and Sprite Challenge.
Multiple Wins, Fastest Laps & Lap Records
Car is on the button, excellent balance, easy setup and developed to maximise the MGCC Class E rules.
Also eligible for CSCC and HSCC Modsports, class 4 MGCC sprint championship and many other series.
Fresh build in 2018 with fully stripped chassis, everything else new.
- New belts and extinguisher system for 2022. Ready to race 2024.
- 1380cc Mamba Motorsport full race engine (£12k+) with freshly ported head. Exceptional engine making well in excess of 145bhp. Mid-season rebuild.
- Ballasted up to 560kg (<520kg wet without ballast).
- Avon ZZR Extreme tyres. +intermediates +wets.
- 245mm front brakes with 4 pot alloy calipers (Mamba).
- Rear disc conversion.
- Protech coilover dampers all round.
Lots of special parts including:
- Mamba pedal box with cockpit adjustment
- Carbon GRP Tillett seat
- Lightweight steering column
- Mamba 3-Link rear suspension
- Mamba super-lightweight flywheel and clutch
- Mamba enhanced Maniflow LCBII through-tunnel exhaust system
- Brett Sims head
- h beam rods
- VP8 camshaft
- Gripper LSD
- PM uprated half shafts
- Mamba adjustable camber front suspension plates.
- Class lap records at Oulton, Silverstone, Castle Combe and Snetterton.
Call Rich for more information.